Sunday, October 9, 2016

I've been busy because (our first month on Instagram)




It's been so long since I've sat down to putter about in this space, and it isn't for lack of attention on the subject but instead a profusion of thoughts--so much that I have no time left to slip a few of our experiences between the digital pages for pressing. So here are a string of Instagram photographs I've taken, and you can see the movement from our camping just before the school year began to moving into the classroom to our first days to a robust rhythm, which we kick on and off of at intervals. I hope to settle in and reflect soon, but these days, I'm really just getting my footing as a first-year Montessori teacher (many-year standard-order teacher, mind you) and there have been far more wondrous things that have happened than mildly discomforting things, and I ought to also point out that all of the trickinesses I've tallied up are all fantastic learning experiences--I'm learning to troubleshoot and to figure out root-causes and then set up an environment and experience that will allow the children to succeed, and I'm loving it

No comments:

Post a Comment